I know exactly what you mean, Gordon. I have had 11 ferrets over the
years. Loved them dearly, mourned them greatly but my all time love was
Ziggy. He was special to me in many ways. I still remember he died on
a Sat. after a rush trip to the vets, it was March 31 at 1:30. I have
never gotten over him and the fact that I brought the disease into the
house that killed him. I went out the year after he died and had his
picture tattooed on my arm and I have another picture of him hanging
in my office. As I say, each of my ferrets have been special and i
remember all but he was The Boy.

Laurel

[Posted in FML 5932]