Congratulations Cody (-:

Good luck saving your money and finding the right ferret for you soon!

There may be a ferret shelter in your area where you can go and meet
different ferrets to find the right one for you. I would also suggest
reading Ferrets for Dummies (awful title I know! But it's a great
reference book. I bought it even after having ferrets for years. I
often look up information in it). You can request it at your library,
or find it for sale (around $20) to keep it on hand.

Risa

PS To everyone: is there a shelter in the Cincinatti Tri-State area
Cody referenced?

[Posted in FML 5951]