>From: Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
>
>...I explained my requirements to her, UTD shots, ADV testing and a
>letter from her vet staing what health probems they have if any. She
>had no problem with that and asked if I knew a better vet than the
>one she uses....
>
>God I WISH there were more people like her!

Debi, I know the feeling! I got a call from Millie in Dallas to call
this guy here in NW Louisiana who needs to surrender his 3 ferrets. I
called him and it was good he was going to get the ADV tested and their
shots. When I started asking a few questions -- minor things - he got
nervous sounding - and said he had to go --

Good luck with your babies and hope it works out!!!

Hugs,
Nancy

[Posted in FML 5902]