If you purchase the ferret frame (or any frame from the web site),
including the Memorial frames, you can select SOS as the fund raiser.
You can also buy crate/cage tags and select SOS as the fund raiser.

The ferret frame is located at
http://www.rugpalnorth.com/sc/frames.php?id=28
and the cage name tags are located at
http://www.rugpalnorth.com/sc/crate_tags.php

Mikey is a craftswoman who makes absolutely BEAUTIFUL laser engraved
products. Each product is custom-made. She makes donations to various
dog rescue groups too. I have purchased several of her products and am
very happy with them. She is donating some items to the SOS raffle :-)

I have no financial interest in rugpalsnorth - just a VERY satisfied
customer.

Nan and Mosby and Scout and Poter

[Posted in FML 5887]