We have tried Pingsford's Porridge at our place, and it has gotten two
thumbs up from Taz and Grizzly. I've given them baby mice and rats
before, which totally disappear, so I figured they would not have any
problems with this product, which is made from poultry (and Taz is one
of those ferrets that will eat anything anyway). I was glad to see the
manufacturer updated their webpage with the ingredients, and that they
mentioned they include the poultry bone in their recipe.

I would think it would make a very good invalid food for ferrets.
Here's it's more a daily treat. Yum yum!

--
Ken and Karen Galle
Birchtree Farm

[Posted in FML 5848]