[Forwarded with permission. Replies to Kelly. BIG]
On 12/12/07, Kelly <[log in to unmask] > wrote:

Hi Gang,

Well awhile back someone posted that volunteers were needed to pick up
Ferrets when they were confiscated from the California border. Well my
hubby and I volunteered. Tonight we got a call that a ferret needs to
be picked up so tomorrow we will be taking the four hour drive there
and back to go get this baby. They did not give us much info on it, not
even if it's a boy or girl, or how old it is. It has been there since
Monday, poor baby. Anyway, as I already have four, I know not many to
some of you but my limit, I will need to find a forever home for this
baby. I do NOT want to put it on Craig list. I live in N. Las Vegas
Nevada. Anyone interested?

[Posted in FML 5821]