Dear Shelters,

Some folks made great contributions to the Tiles of Love project and
bought more tiles than we can come up with ideas for. I personally,
am creatively brain dead. Because I must have each tile have special
meaning (and have the permisssion of the folks that donated the $$ for
the tiles), I would like to offer a tile to any shelter interested in
one to memorialize their shelter and the work they do. Across the U.S.,
Across the world even!! Now I know our dear Kat is ready to strangle
me........hee hee....she has put in alot of effort to make this page
special and wonderful. It is taking a little extra time to get all the
tiles up, so please bear with her. ...but I thought this would be a
wonderful idea to help make each tile special.

Remember, this does not require any donation FROM the shelter that
desires a tile. It's my way of thanking all shelters everywhere....and
I do mean ALL shelters....ALL differences aside....it is Christmas.

If you are a shelter..501 or not... and would like a tile to
commemorate your work, just email me with the wording you would like,
the name of your shelter and a picture if you would like.. ...oh
no.....that darn Lion King song is in my head now....Can you
feeeeeeeeell the looooooove tonight...good grief....

We expect the remodeling to commence some time next week, cleaning and
hauling finishing up this week. Fngers crossed and prayers said that it
will be done by Christmas....I just realized that Christmas is right
around the corner. I'm praying for the official Moving of the Kids to
be friday or saturday next week..With that in mind, a call to the big
guy upstairs: Please God, no dookers dashing through the snow!!! Let us
just get moved with some weather free of the elements and please of all
things, let our biggest cage fit through the door!!!!!!!!!!!!! The FN
cages are no problem, but I am seriously worried about two of our
Martin's cages....uh .oh.....now I've got a line from that movie about
the human like robot in my head.....d i s a s s e m b l e.....No
dissassemble.....no disassemble.

AND, I was wondering, if anyone out there knows if there is a way to
take a picture and transfer it to fabric....I'm thinking Tiles of Love
Quilt....what a beauty THAT would be!!!

Warm Fuzzys,
Kim

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html  Fundraiser page

[Posted in FML 5818]