HI friends!

Wowee, it's me, pretty as can be Blossom at Ferret Wise. It has been
busy busy here.

There was folks in over the weekend last for Holiday cheers - you
now the go Blossom Go stuff, and Mom & Dad were baking to beat the
band. Barn-y has been begging for cheesecake of all things! Well I
AM excited -- I heard that I am going to get a Santa gift this year --
I am trying soooo hard to be good, BUT I really need those n-bones.
Momma caught me stealing them from old lady Heartsong the other day--
I don't think I am supposed to take them from her-- ( it's so easy)
and Momma seemed to be scolding me. sigh....

Nestle seems to be doing really really good - the folks is going to be
taking us older kids for luprons soon. Momma says it is time for me to
have one as I have burnt popcorn perfume on. Both me and Barn-y get to
go from our condo! That ought to be FUN. A road trip -- I never got to
take one before! I will get to see Dr Winnie- which I only saw for the
ADV test and a vaccination (yuck).

Special packages arrived for Austin & JJ, Nestle, Holly, Emily & Elric
the other day... I wanna see what Santa's giving them... and maybe I'll
steal their n-bones! Oh Gosh do you think I will have to share with
Destiny?

Momma has some neat things on ebay -
A special Holiday ferret rubber stamp
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180188534550
special tees on sale, a mystery box, and more.. check it out anything
she sells will help pay the vet when we do melatonin & lupron, that way
she can keep this old new england house warm for us this winter.

I am going to help her put the newsletter into envelopes when it gets
back next week- I just love helping!

Well I am going to scamper off and see what fun I can find here.. the
cupboards open pretty easy under the sink when no one's watching!

Happy Happy Holidays to you form all of us at www.ferretwise.org

[Posted in FML 5815]