Oh, wow, does that bring back memories ... my first ferret Prissy had
freeI'd put her down on the floor, another round of breathing in my
face, etc., then finally a trek down to my feet, and the nipping began.
By the time I finally caught the little monster, I was wide awake ...
I tried all sorts of things, and she outsmarted me each time ... until
I got evil, and began scooping her up and putting her in the cage each
time (oh, the outrage!!!). However, she quickly figured it out, and
after a few "time outs" she never bothered me again ...

[Posted in FML 5807]