Stop by our Friends of Ferret Shelters raffle website to meet some
VERY special furkids and check out the 12 terrific prizes up for grabs
in our October/November raffle, the last one in 2007! Every penny from
your ticket purchases will be donated to the Heaven Scent
Rescue/Shelter, a 501(c)(3) located in Dothan, Alabama.
(http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com/)

This month's prizes include:

- Three (yep, three!) gift baskets for you and your furred ones,
  including a Southwestern-themed gourmet basket that'll keep your
  inner fire blazin';
- A luxurious carrier set that will let your ferret travel in comfort
  and style;
- A set of Boston Rounds, medication and feeding syringes, and more -
  shelters love these!
- A Gevalia "Joe on the Go" insulated backpack stuffed with gourmet
  treats;
- A daisy-print ferret bedding set handmade by Julie Johnson;
- A very pretty silvertone and amethyst necklace (amethyst is the
  December birthstone!);
- Two gift bags crammed with a delightfully eclectic selection of
  goodies,
- A tunnel hammie, blanket, toy and treat set;
- A "crinkle tunnel" more than a yard long that your ferret - and
  felines, if you have them - will go wild for!

Tickets are just $2 apiece, three for $5 and six for $10! Everything
goes to help the dozens of ferrets Sandi is caring for at the Heaven
Scent shelter.

Also, we neglected to include a very special winner among our list of
winners in last month's raffle: Kat Parsons, who won the "Seeing Stars"
Cozy Sleeping Den! Thank you Kat!

Many thanks to all of you who support our hard-working ferret shelters!

Regards,
Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters

[Posted in FML 5768]