Folks, someone recently mentioned the chat link for our Thursday night
chats on pethobbyist.com, so here it is, please visit and save the link
for future use.
http://chat.pethobbyist.com .

We have all kinds of chats even Pet Loss Support Chats every night of
the week at 9:00 PM Eastern time Sunday through Wednesday and 10:00 PM
Eastern Thursday and Saturday nights. The above link is directly to
our chat page, but if you have any questions about chats, please feel
free to contact me at [log in to unmask], if I can't answer your
questions, I'll direct them to someone who can. :-D

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you in our Thursday night
Ferret Chats from 9:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern time in the Exotic Pet Chat
Room.

Chris
PHBumble

[Posted in FML 5760]