I have one of those Marshall Mansions and three ferrets, very well
established together.

They usually get out twice a day for an hour or an hour and half romp.

But sometimes I just don't feel like supervising them. (Ya'll know what
that means...)

Is it too terribly cruel to let them entertain themselves as best they
can for a day in their cage if I just don't feel up to it?

Of course I clean their poopie box and water bowls and feed bowls. But
this old lady needs a break now and then.

Even though one has me trained by scratching at the bars, I need to
hear that it's okay to let the damn critters sit for a day if I need
it.

Thanks!

[Posted in FML 5745]