This alert is going out via e-mail as all channels of communication are
currently considered to be compromised.

The following was posted on the FML yesterday:

>I have no idea what they do all the time. Play poker in the closet?
>Work for FLO as secret agent ferrets? Teleport to another galaxy
>where ferrets are the ruling masters? I have no idea.

Brothers and Sisters in Fur, we have been discovered! Our counterparts
in the Greater Magellanic Cloud will *not* be pleased* with this
security breach! All teleportation nodes are going to code "8 in 1"
pending a full investigation. Trust nobody! Smell all newcomers! And
who was the fool who left the cards in the closet?

FLO Headquarters

[Posted in FML 5719]