:::::::::Isabella dancing in circles singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME on
her pink bed in front of all the ferrets at Daisy Day Care::::::::::

My mom and Dr Willard always says "sharing is caring"
SO I am going to share with all the ferrets in the USA!

For my Birthday Totally Ferret is offering 10% off all orders 50.00 and
over! You can call my "Mom" at Totally Ferret and place your order or
you can go online and use the coupon code *bday*

But hurry, cause my Birthday is August 25th and the offer ends that
day!

1-877-545-5462
www.Performancefoodsinc.net

-Miss Isabella Gucci-Jones