Hi

It's a long time since I last posted and much has changed. Over the
last year a number of my fur kids have died through old age mainly. I
am now left with only one lonely boy who is searching for a play mate.
I am looking for a playmate for Brandy and am keen to give a good
experienced home to ideally an adult ferret. Brandy is very friendly
if a little (well alot) deaf. I live in the West Yorkshire area of
the uk but Brandy and I frequently visit Teeside and Hertfordshire.

Wayne.

--

Faithless in the sense that I have yet to hear the truth

[Posted in FML 5679]