God Bless each and everyone,and all the loving grandbabies and babies
that you have.

this is Granny. my daughter Cynus23 helped her dog Cleo cross the
bridge today. Cleo was 9 and she was a rottie,so gentle. she was my
first grandbaby (fur) and then call all of my fuzzies.

Please hug and kiss you pets for me. I will post a poem in her honor,
Cleo had Canced and her back leg was removed in December,the Vet
throught it was not in any other part. But just A couple weeks ago,
her front leg swelled and we knew what had to be done. Cleo did not
suffer,she went gently with a Angel

love Granny
May God Keep and'Bless all pets

[Posted in FML 5584]