Sukie, I too wish to remain anonymous on this topic.

Such mental illness is rarely heard of via media, and from my exposure,
hardly looked for without very strong evidence of foul-play, or reason
of gain. It would not surprize me in the least to find that this
touches the animal community too.

Mental illnes takes many forms, and such a physical manifestaion might
well be overlooked where a family animal or animals are concerned.
I hope anonymous #1 doesn't have a horror tale for us!

[Not sure how Sukie is involved, but anonymous it is :-)  BIG]

[Posted in FML 5520]