Happy Holidays to everyone. I just listed 11 items on ebay to help with
the cost of Lupron shots for some of the remaining shelter ferrets I
have with me. I will be traveling to Las Vegas on the 18th of December
to see the great Dr. K so she can take care of the fuzzy bandits. I
have been ebaying to help with the cost of the shots and also to help
get the remaining shelter bill closed out.

Please take a look at the great things I have listed. A ferret Santa
Suit, a ferret stocking with toys, Modern Ferret magazines, a ferret
coloring and fun book, and so much more. Here is the link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ24kferretshelter

Thank you for in advance for looking and bidding.

CJ and the Golden Valley Ferrets

[Posted in FML 5441]