I have the opportunity to attend a Partnership Meeting where Paul
Jolly from the PETCO Foundation will be a guest speaker.

I've always thought PETCO was hypocritical in their THINK ADOPTION
philosophy because they SELL kits. I would like to present him with
an approximate number of ferrets in shelters/rescues per state that
they are indirectly contributing to with their sales.

I am asking shelters/rescues to email me PRIVATELY, please, with the
current number of ferrets you are maintaining. All I really need is
the state and the number. If you'd like to give me your name, I could
use it, but if not, that's fine, too.

Thank you. I'm hoping to have more to report after this meeting.

Dee
West Michigan Ferret Connection

[Posted in FML 5439]