This is too the Shelter/Rescue that has the little 8 month old girl
with Juvenile Lymphoma on the Ferret Giving Tree for 2006. Could you
PLEASE e-mail me. I still have Jordan's Chemo meds and would like to
donate them to you for her. I can't find her picture on the giving
tree and for the life of me can't remember her name.

The Chemo meds didn't help save Jordan from his Juvenile Lymphoma, but
I was hoping to send them to you for her to see if they will help her.

My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Debi & the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue Furkids

[Posted in FML 5415]