Date:    Sat, 21 Oct 2006 23:48:40 -0700
From:    Melanee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Lane Area Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter Halloween Party!

Come have some thrilling fun! Play "Guess How Many Candies" are in the
Jar and win the jar of candy! Prizes for best human and best ferret
costumes! Also, the ferrets can play Bobbing for Raisins and the winner
gets a prize! There will be treat bags for humans as well as treats for
ferrets! Please bring a food treat to share.

October 29, 2-4 pm, 323 Exeter Avenue, Eugene, Oregon. Please call
541-484-1090 for directions and more information.

Prepare to be Enchanted!

Melanee Ellis
Lane Area Ferret Lovers
Ferret Shelter and Rescue