eBay: 2 sable ferrets(1male/1female) with cage and acessaries (item
270012996528 end time Aug-04-06 17:14:36 PDT)

[Note the listing has been removed.  If anyone has more info and
would like to contact the poster directly, please do.  BIG]

my goal is not for someone to be angry and have it removed, my goal here
is to find someone close that can contact these people through ask seller
a question and give them some kind of help and get these ferrets in a
good home they deserve...they look like wonderful ferrets.

beverly, thugs and gourmets.....please forgive the mass mailing
[Posted in FML issue 5320]