Hey Wolfy!!!!!
I know who dat, dat goofy kid!!  BUT, I thought he was
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!

So how're doin, Wolfy??  I truly hope that things have calmed down for
you.  HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!  Anything has to be better than when your
precious family had you in quite a pickle with good OLD, I can write
nasty stuff to you, but I'm too chicken to sign my name!!

Did I ever tell you that I was a BD para-pro too?  That was the position
I had to leave because of my back, and start my new career, disability.

I gotta go, Stay outta trouble!!!

Luv Ya,
Sue & Crew
[Posted in FML issue 5271]