We have confirmed reports that the FLO is vigourously building large
stock piles in there underground bunkers.

Field agents have documented this hording and filmed one of the numerous
FLO Hidey-Holes.  This is very alarming film and not suitable for
everyone.  More info is forthcoming as our other agents come-in.

It has also been documented that we have human double-agents.  Amoung
these agents are Robin, Wolfy, Reb and even Suki.  They are working for
both the FLO and the HLO (Human Liberation Organization)

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/TM-Inc8.html

We are now on Orange Alert!  Keep a close eye on all your ferrets,
especially at night!

I have disabled my spell-check after discovering that the FLO sabotaged
it in an attempt to silence me and prevent information from reaching
Humans.  Change you passwords on your computer frequently--you might
talk in your sleep!

Good luck to all of you.  We will keep you posted on any new events.

Agent Deva, Over and Out.
[Posted in FML issue 5229]