>It would seem that bovine TB is not the great threat that some people
>are making it out to be where ferrets are concerned.

This is something new on me - I wasn't even aware that Bovine
Tuberculosis had been regarded as a great threat to ferrets in the UK.
I haven't seen anything in the media or on any of the UK ferret forums
regarding TB and ferrets.  I do believe that the main concern seems to
be that some farmers think that badgers are responsible for the spread
of TB to cattle and therefore the badgers should be culled.

--
Sheila
e-Ferrets First website http://www.ferretsfirst.net