My lil Flower went to the rainbow bridge this morning.  We dont know why
or what happened to her but we woke up with my sweet little girl already
gone.

The pet store replaced her because we had only had her for 3 days..  we
now have lil bell she is a small little girl that wont replace flower in
our hearts but is a happy addition to our family.

My hubby even tried CPR this morning so i have to give him kudo's he
loved our slippery lil family just as much as i did.

Please send prayers to the bridge for Flowers safe travel.

thanks
catherine
[Posted in FML issue 5154]