Today was our first Augusta meet-up, not too many people, but it was
still cool.  Check out the story and pictures here:
http://ann.haager.net/blog

Savannah Lakes Ferretry breeder, Rita, even came out here.  She's trying
to get a ferret show out in Greenville, SC and we've agreed to help out.
She was so sweet, she even taught us a little about ferret coloring.
Adrian found out that his ferret, Lupi, is a sable mitt (I always thought
he was just a sable with white toe tips lol) I don't really know the
colorings, so it was neat to find out...we should have found out
everyone's coloring ^.^

Anyway, we had a good time, good food, good friends, and lots of furry
animals.  Thanks to everyone who attended and made the meetup fun.

Ann
[Posted in FML issue 5068]