Hi Y'all,

Here are my tips for stain removal. - For items like rugs, sofas, mix
one half cup of ammonia with two quarts of warm water and a squirt of
dish liquid.  Vacuum the item, and on hands and knees, sponge on spot,
use a scrub brush if need be, and rinse.  Pat dry, then let dry, then
vacuum again.

For clothes, get a bar of Fellsnaptha or Kirkman's yellow laundry soap,
the kind your grandmother had.  In hot water, wet the garment and rub
the soap in.  Make a lather, then go play with your pets.  About one
hour later, check it, should be gone.

With three dogs, two birds, four ferrets, two cats, and a fish tank,
brown is getting to be my favorite color.

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.
[Posted in FML issue 5018]