My ferrets have been having a lot of "accidents on the carpet" but
thankfully I found a cleaner that really gets rid of the odor and any
stain.  It's also easy and inexpensive.  The OxiClean crystals are what
I use, just pour some hot water in a bottle add a 1/4 scoop of the oxi
crystals, shake then spray or drizzle the mixture over the spot where
they went.  Wait a couple of minutes then rub the area with a wet cloth.
Very simple!  Only problem is you have to mix it as you need it, the
mixture doesn't stay effective as the oxidizing part finishes.

Risa
[Posted in FML issue 4974]