Hello everyone I want to put on my pen pals web page a section for Ferret
related links for things like education and to despell myths about
Ferrets like in certain parts of Canada that thing that Ferrets kill
babies in their cribs and other things like that.  So if everyone that
has a ferret web page or for a rescue and the like please send me a
link I have had nearly 1900 hits in 4 months on my web page.

Sincerely
David Owings

Ferrets have a way of weaseling their way into your heart and once they
do they never leave and I wouldn't have it any other way
[Posted in FML issue 4921]