Since this group is so active, I had an idea for another project.  I'd
like your thoughts on if it would be logistically practical, could
accomplish its goal, and if there would be enough interest:

Co-ordinating with other Ferrets lists, forums, periodicals,
organizations, etc.  to form a pettition drive to Ferret Food Companies
outlining what we as consumers desire to see in food formulas & how
their products fall short of our desires.

Thoughts please....

"Intelligence is like 4-wheel drive.  It allows you to get stuck in more
'remote' places."

~ Garrison Keillor ~
[Posted in FML issue 4918]