Fiona would do the long jump, the high jump, the hurdles, jump rope (the
kind where two people twirl the rope and they do cool routines), the
trampoline (an acrobat?), a WWE wrestler and a climber (but only on
indoor climbing walls).

Mila would also be an acrobat and climber like Fiona, but Fiona would be
a rock-climber.  She would also do other extreme sports, but not anything
that involves going fast.  She would love do obstacle courses too, we
just don't know if that's exactly a sport.

Usually though, I always think of all the different kinds of jobs my pets
would be good at...
[Posted in FML issue 4786]