Ann,
I can make you crochet eggs.  I also super glue the eggs shut so that the
fuzzies cant get in them.  I dont want any money but I want you to give
the cost of them to the Oxford Ferret Rescue.  If you want to email me we
can come up with a price and how many you want (figure shipping) and you
can send me the check payable to Oxford Ferret Rescue.  I can also do
this for anybody else too who would like them.  I use a heavy yarn and I
have changed the pattern alittle so that the eggs are covered more with
yarn.

Just let me know.
Lisa
[Posted in FML issue 4758]