Hello Saraferret cold you please check on my little guys The Vinnies,
Bubba and Snickers and also Vinnie short for Vanessa all tho she was
only my girl for a couple weeks before she passed away and tell Bubba,
The Vinnies and Snickers that I don't plan to go to meet them real soon,
maybe in 40 or 50 years.  Mr. Muldoone made a slight mistake when telling
my boys and girl I was coming soon but I said I would be along presently
and what I meant by that is I would be along a very long time from now.
I don't fault Mr. Muldoone it's not his fault Ferrets might not know big
hoomin-bean words and their meanings and if ya can give Mr. Muldoone a
hug for me okay?

 David Owings
 ICQ#: 200438638
       Current ICQ status: