I dont have a ferret but Im thinking about getting one.  I live in a
small one-bedroom apartment in Maryland so Im looking for a nice small
pet to keep me company.  Im allergic to cats and my apartment forbids
dogs.  Do you think being allergic to cats could mean Id allergic to
ferrets?  Anyways, I subscribed to this list to get advice for a
potential ferret owner like where to look for a ferret breeder in the DC
Metro area which includes Maryland and Virginia.  What kind of ferret
should I get?  Also is there anything I should be weary of?  Oh yeah,
odor is a very big issue for me, as I prefer an ok smelling pet.

thanks,
Jennifer
[Posted in FML issue 4742]