Hi friends,
It is ME Jerimiah!

YOu know that fun loving boy at Ferret Wise with the chocolate spot on
his side.  Gosh oh geez!  It is always busy here!

Well I am very very disappointed!  NOt a SINGLE PERSON brought me any
food treats - like cake or cookies or anything else when they had the
Holiday get together here last weekend :( SO SAD Can you see my tears????
BUT the two new little gals from the pet shop went to a BRAND NEW FOREVER
HOME - director Greg took them home to add to his group of 7 kids.  They
have their very own 3 story Martins townhouse for now.  It is a good
thing cuz Sasha climbed onto the big cage and Lil caught her by the toe!
What a noise I think maybe they could here her all the way over here--
but I didn't hear a thing no sirreee!  Some boxes have begun to arrive it
must be near Christmas time.  Today Lucky got a box and Dargo & Boo Boo
have boxes too.  June's Angels box came the other day!  I sure wisdxh I
coudl inspect em though!  sigh... SIGH!!!!!!  I just hope Mom tells Santa
ferret to get me some foamy fries!

I hear that Mom jest packed up a whole bunch of hammies to send to Ferret
Aid for the new little kids that need warm snuggly beds..  I am glad
Momma is sharing these snuggly beds with thse little ones.  Maybe I could
crawl into the box ( I heard oit is a big one) and take a little trip --
Aunty Randy got room for me????

The weather was kind of west coast here last week but OLD MAN WINTER
has arrived Brrrrr- sure is a good thing we have rugs downb to keep our
tosies form getting cold on the tile!

Well I s'pose I need to ferret along now... before I get caught.

Everyone have a Happy Holiday form me-- and the oold kids here at Ferret
Wise...

I will try to sneak back again soon!

Jerimiah, mascot
Ferret Wise