WOW, talk about beating a dead horse.  If some people didn't like the
fact that hypogriffs ( a cross between a horse and a griffin) eat dead
ferrets, your really not going to like the next book.  I don't know if
they are going to put the sceen in the movie but in the fourth book
Draco Malfoy is changed into a white ferret by one of the teachers and
is bounced off the walls and sidewalk a few times.  Some my find this
disterbing but as I was reading it I thought it was funny (the kid is
rotten).

So far book three and four are the only books that have ferrets in them.

The Harmony House
[Posted in FML issue 4715]