I am slowly seeing why 'Darrin' left the FML.....good-grief people, give
it a break!  'The earth is flat', this teenager is an alien, belly-button
rings (cute, wish i had one), parts1 thru 499 on every topic except
"ferrets"!!  If you wanted to be poets or writers, find a forum for just
that!  Let's all try to stick to the 'subject' of this forum a bit more!
One post, aliens & shape of the earth,etc., is fine once in a while, but
it seems to snowball!

One more thing, sukie, could you tell me who could put a "bb-ring" in,
since my case would need a ring the size of a basketball!!!!

Thank you, this was meant as 'constructive criticism', and I hope it
was taken that way!

AY-NON-AY-MOOSE.

[Moderator's note: Yes, it can snowball and part of my "job" is to try
to keep it from going too far, though note that off-topic posts are
generally placed at the end of the digest and include "OT" or "NFR" in
their subjects.  BIG]
[Posted in FML issue 4711]