White Hanes Sweat Shirt, made to order just in time for Halloween.  This
adorable ferret popping out of the pumpkin is embroidered on the front
of the shirt.  2 X  Stitched by our own shelter friend Donna M.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331131217

Long sleeve Eagle Dry Goods Brand denim shirt.  88% Tencel 12% cotton.
Button down front, button cuffs.  Embroidered ferret face to show the
world you love ferrets.  Stitched by our own shelter Friend Donna M.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4331130776

Please don't forget to look at all of the other things in Auntie Brenda's
e-bay store that help to pay the bills too.

Thank You !!!  Stevey Sierra Frosty

Visit our e-Bay store "Not Just For Ferrets Pet Supplies"
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=4580971
All profits from the stores go to support the shelter.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
7823 Woodville Road
Naples, New York 14512
585-374-8393
Shelter website and online store
http://www.feretfarm.org
Shelter e-mail
International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org
[Posted in FML issue 4669]