Hello everyone that ferret I found very near my home I don't think is a
chocolate sable but a black footed fettet she's so cute and hasn't been
outside long enough to become afraid of things.  It's a freaking miracle
that she's even alive so till someone can come forth and claim her or
him and bring photographs with them I've named her or him Lucky.  So far
Lucky has found all my other babies playspots and all the Bubba Lairs and
tonight I plan to sleep with my bedroom door open tonight she is also
very young I estimate no more then 6 months.  If this is your little
girl please email me directly at dorkma1#earthlink.net
or ask the moderator for my telephone number.

Hey everyone I got Lucky today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Posted in FML issue 4433]