Yah, the stools are way too loose on mine.  Very hard to clean up.
Somewhat stinky.  But the urine is not stinky, and they do not actually
excrete a smell.  Which is good.  But I worry about having stools too
loose over a long period of time, as far as anal muscles, and all that.
I have some ferrets that love this food.  In fact if you put this food in
a bowl next to their old food, they will chow this new food down.  Thats
pretty unusual given imprinting.  But I also have other ferrets that turn
up their noses at it.  They will leave only these kibbles even if its
been mixed in a bucket at only a 1:4 ratio.  They make the effort not to
eat it.  It's been a love hate reaction.

I'm excited about this food, because it offers a whole different protein
percentage, and a very natural like diet.  I'm still trying to understand
why the loose stools.  I'm glad its out there for variety for differen
ferrets.

Wolfy
[Posted in FML issue 4365]