I haven't been able to read many of my FML until tonight and had come
upon the letter about the person that couldn't bear to read about any
more ferret deaths.  Death is never an easy thing.  But I for one am
grateful for the FML and the outcry of sympathy I received when I posted
that one of my babies passed away.  No one in my family or my friends
understand that close connection I had and still have with these
captivating creatures.  Only those who have a similar connection with
their babies would understand.

I just wanted to say thank you for being there for all of us who needed
an outlet for our grief and I hope to return the favor to others oneday.

Thanks for listening!
Laurie Christ
[Posted in FML issue 4322]