We're transporting 13 of the Titusville, FL kids this coming Saturday
to Nola ferret shelter in New Orleans.  We have ALL the legs of the
transport filled with the exception of 2

These are the legs we still need to fill..

4) Tallahassee, FL - Marianna, FL (66.04 miles/1 hour 12 min) **NEEDED**

5) Marianna, FL - Crestview, FL   (86.02 miles/1 hour 30 min) **NEEDED**

If anyone would like to assist with this transport, please contact me at

FYI, for those considering helping, you'll need a vehicle large enough to
accomodate 7 carriers, with functioning a/c

Thank you in advance

~Nancy

=====
Director/Coordinator