Hi Folks,

Thanks again for all your help.  Wondering if anyone has experienced
Gastroesophageal reflux(what it is called in humans and dogs).  The
barium reached Powder's large intestine in a record 2 hours.  The second
xray there was a reflux of barium into the first portion of the
esophagus.  He is taking metoclopramide, and kaopectate.  He has had a
couple of vomitting spells and is still not eating on his own.  My vet
expected him better by now and eating on his own.  I have read where
ferrets get used to eating from a spoon and hesitate to go back to
eating on their own.  Any advice on that?

Thanks, Lisa and Powder
[Posted in FML issue 4290]