My ferret room has hard wood floors.  They are quickly getting gross
from one of my older ferrets who isn't much for the litter box in his
declining years.  I was thinking about  covering the wood with vinyl but
someone suggested polyurethane - like what they do to school gym floors.
Has anyone done this?  Is it a viable option?

I own the house - it is my FRP (final resting place).  It took me too
much work to move is so they are burying me here so I am thinking this
room will be a ferret room for at least the next 28+ years.  The room
is really a den and now - with me in the house, it's a "ferret den"

Kristeen
[Posted in FML issue 4301]