Nancy: Evidently you haven't ever been in a hurry!  Lighten up.  If we
were critical of every single post, no one would have anything posted
because we could pick on everyone, myself included.  These posts are
passionate and I know that I make a ton of typos when I'm in a hurry
or mad.  Everyone out there needs to quit nit-picking.  We all knew
what Alicia meant.  No one is perfect.

[JO]

[Moderator's note: Though Nancy's post made a good point: a well-written
letter gains extra attention.  I didn't think Nancy was being critical of
Alicia in particular... a note on the FML is different than a note sent
to an official asking for help.  The latter is presumably proofread --
the FML is more of an informal gathering and anything goes!  BIG]
[Posted in FML issue 4250]