Hi Everyone,

I is so excited, My Mommy took me into Hollywood and I got my picture
taken.  Lots and lots of pictures.  I heard Mommy say it was for a Petco
ad that will be in the newspaper.  I will be the handsome sable guy in
the purple cage with the tube that goes over the top.  It was so much
fun, I got loved by all sorts of people.  They had never seen a ferret
fella like me before.  The picture taker guy said I had star quality and
that I was made for the camera. :::giggle:::  I wanted to stick my tongue
out, but Mommy said no.  Sheeesh.  So wave at me in the paper.  I will be
waving back.

Love,
Petey TPO
[Posted in FML issue 4233]