>I also ended up taking my Seven year old Ashes and my Nine year old
>Snuggles to the vet to send them on to Rainbow Bridge yesterday.

I am sorry to hear this also Char.  I am taking my little biter, Cocoa,
in on Saturday for her voyage to the bridge.  I already asked Potsy,
Fonzie and the rest that are there to take care of her.

She was a biter when I took her in about 6 or 7 years ago.  I could
never break her of it.  I learned how to be faster than she was when
that head whipped around or a hand or finger was left unguarded.  Now
she has a very extended belly and I put her on pred but she is still
very lethargic.  At her age I am not putting her through surgery.

Jackie
[Posted in FML issue 4252]