In my search for healthier snacks/treats for my Ferrets I've come up with
the following recipe.  All ten of my Ferrets love it!  However, I'm not
sure if it measures up nutritionally.  I *think* my recipe seems better
then sugary snacks (fruits, yogi's, etc.) and most store bought Ferret
treats (which tend to be loaded with corn, etc.) but I'm honestly not
sure.  I would really appreciate input from those with more "nutritional
knowledge" then I have (perhaps Bob C).

Again, this recipe is for snacks/treats NOT a main diet!

1 Pound Cooked Ground Chicken or Turkey
2 Whole Eggs
1/4 Cup Chicken Broth
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
4 Tablespoons Honey
2 Cups Whole Grain Oats (Oatmeal)
1 Cup Brown Rice Flour

Baked at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes and stored in airtight
container in refridgerator.

--
Karen McCabe
http://www.animalsoup.net