Ok to let u all know my Sabi baby had adreanal surgery last week..Well
when he went in for the first visit to determane if he had adreanal...I
told my vet everything PLUS that he had runny poos..(He has NEVER had
regular poos)...He said that went along with Adreanal..But everything I
looked up even in my ferrets dummy book..that isn't a symptom...So what
do I do?  Has anyone else ferret had this with adreanal?  Bader (my vet)
said everything inside looked fine was just adreanal..So why is he not
haveing normal poos..Its NOT dierrea because its not ALL the time but
when he does go its runny...anyone have a clue?

Love Robyn
[Posted in FML issue 4140]